Thursday, April 9, 2020

diamonds






Hope everyone is doing as well as they can be during this time!  Further to this post, I also rented this pretty Ulla Johnson top from Rent the Runway.  We shot this outfit over a week ago and it's the last outfit we were able to shoot.  They have closed the parks, including the parking lot we used to take pictures, so we found a building to shoot this outfit in front of.  We've been socially distancing since Day 1, but we're now ordered to stay home, which is completely understandable, so I will be taking a break from posting outfits.  With the Rent the Runway plan, I was able to swap out my 4 items for 4 other items, but with everything going on I chose not to.  I thought about shooting outfits in my backyard, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to use up UPS' time delivering clothes.  I have since read reports that people should continue to online shop so I guess it's what anyone feels they want/can do during this time, but being mindful of course.  I have found blogging helpful in keeping my mind off things and, with spring break coming up next week, I will continue to blog about the items I'm coveting.  So look out for more posts next week!

I was very excited to rent something from Ulla Johnson since I've always oohed and aahed over their clothes (the clothes are on the expensive side).  It did not disappoint.  It's sadly sold out in the colour I'm wearing on the Ulla Johnson site and at Nordstrom (I've linked two other colours above), but it's still available to rent at Rent the Runway here.  (Free People carries a similar top for under $100 called the Willow Printed Blouse!)  The cotton poplin makes this top very comfortable to wear in the heat we've been having.  I love the print and colour.  I love the poufy sleeves and the little ruffles on them.  Ulla Johnson also carries a long-sleeved blouse in the same print here.  They also have a dress, which is SO pretty, called the Nora Dress.

THANK YOU to everyone on the front lines during this scary time!!

Stay safe, everyone!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment