Monday, April 20, 2020

peony-print dress



This beautiful Misa Los Angeles Amalya Dress was another item I had rented from Rent the Runway that we didn't get a chance to shoot away from the house, but I forgot we shot some pictures on our front step and it's too pretty not to share.  This shade of green is not one I wear often so I was hesitant, but I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on.  It's bright and made me happy wearing it.  I love the ruffle details and tiered skirt.  I'm petite and normally dresses are too long on me, but the length of this one is perfect.  Normally I lean toward lighter-coloured accessories/shoes for spring, but I paired the peony-print dress with black booties and my Lack of Color Noir Rancher to pick up the black details in the dress.

If you love the dress, but not the colour, it comes in solid pink and black here.  If you love the print as much as I do, it also comes in a maxi dress (also available at Shopbop and Revolve).

Happy (online) shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment