Wednesday, April 1, 2020

floral print mini dress / rental





Happy April!  It's a new month and I have hope that we will get through this soon.  With everything going on, I can't imagine too many people are shopping right now.  I happened to have rented the clothes I will be blogging about in the near future from Rent the Runway days before the close of schools, etc.  Of course I'm bummed I can't wear the beautiful clothes out and about, but there are worst things happening right now and I'm doing my part and practicing social distancing, while also using up our free time to blog.  Plus, taking pictures for me is one thing keeping my 10 yo son busy.  I've been very impressed with his photography skills!  This was my first time renting from Rent the Runway so I'm hesitant to recommend it since I'm not too familiar with it, but I know it's one (if not the first) clothing rental company.  You can rent the dress here.  Otherwise, if you do want to purchase it, I've linked a bunch of sites, above.

What I can recommend is this Cleobella dress.  It is SO pretty!  I love the colours.  It's light and breezy material is perfect for the heat we've been having.  I envision dressing this mini dress up with some sandals and enjoying a night out, eating at our favourite restaurant.  I'm eyeing these Schutz sandals at Revolve.

Happy (online) shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment