Monday, April 13, 2020

things I'm coveting: pastels

Free People Full Swing Mini Dress









Free People See You Sometime Cut Off Shorts
Coach 1941 Serena Suede Sandal
Faithfull The Brand Sage Mini Dress
SWF Puff Sleeve Romper
ZARA Swiss Dot Blouse

Lovers + Friends Sunset Mini Dress
Young, Fabulous & Broke Kyra Romper
leRumi Violet Top
alice + olivia Lori Mules
Juliet Dunn Tie Dye Shoulder Cover Up Dress
LoveShackFancy Stanton Dress
Faithfull The Brand Vionette Tie-Front Mini Dress
Eri + Ali Ruffled Eyelet Pullover

Hope everyone had a nice Easter under the circumstances.  This post of things I'm currently coveting has a very Easter vibe being that everything is pastel-coloured.  I love pastels for spring.  Actually, I love pastels any time of year.  The Free People Full Swing Mini Dress is so pretty and looks SO comfy.  I imagine just throwing it on to go grocery shopping, or out to dinner.  The Young, Fabulous & Broke Kyra Romper and the Juliet Dunn Tie Dye Shoulder Cover Up Dress would be perfect for a day at the beach, which is what I can't wait to get back to the most.

My cousin was planning a wedding for July that she sadly now has to cancel.  I was picturing wearing the LoveShackFancy Stanton Dress or the Lover + Friends Sunset Mini Dress.  We have a family picnic every year at the end of the summer so, if we're still lucky enough to have it, I might dress up more for it than I would normally.  I think the one thing about all of this is that people will not take for granted seeing and hanging out with their friends and family.  The second, wearing clothes other than pjs.

Happy coveting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment