Thursday, April 16, 2020

things I'm coveting: warm tones

Free People Willow Printed Blouse
Jen's Pirate Booty Attalea Top
Free People I'm The One Maxi Dress
Sam Edelman Lillie Sandals
Ulla Johnson Iris Top
























Madewell Smock-Waist Tiered Midi Skirt
Spell & The Gypsy Daisy Chain Romper
Free People Banda Blouse

























Things I'm coveting: warm tones and warm sunshine.  I'm dreaming of being on a beach in Florida, or back in Myrtle Beach.  I can't wait to get back to the beach.  There is not much I find more soothing than listening to the crashing waves and feeling the sun on my face (covered with SPF, of course).  When I'm looking for something to wear to the beach, it needs to be comfortable and something I can just throw on, but I also want to feel put together grabbing a bite to eat afterward.  I usually reach for an easy, breezy blouse, maxi dress or romper.

The Free People Willow Printed Blouse, above, which comes in two other colours, is 100% cotton so it would be perfect for a day at the beach.  The print is so pretty.  The Free People I'm The One Maxi Dress looks SO comfy!  It also comes in two other colours.  I love a good romper and this Spell & The Gypsy Daisy Chain Romper is so charming.  I love the ruffles. 

Jen's Pirate Booty is made for the beach.  I wear one of their tops and speak about my love for Jen's Pirate Booty on the blog here, which also includes pictures from one of their lookbooks (pictures are NSFW).  I love the Attalea Top, above.  It looks so comfortable and the colour reminds me of warm sunshine.

Happy coveting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment