Monday, May 18, 2020

dusty pink / strappy maxi dress




I've been eyeing the Spell Hendrix Boho Dress since I saw the Journey campaign back in February.  I love Spell's 'boho' dresses and pink is my favourite colour, but some shades of pink don't suit me so I hesitated buying it.  When I heard SC was slowly opening the parks back up again, I saw this Hendrix Strappy Maxi Dress on the Nuuly site and it was a no-brainer to rent it.  Even though it's not my preferred style, I wanted to give the colour a try.  It's a beautiful dress.  It's flowy and the gold metallic thread shimmers in the light.  You just want to twirl around in it.  (Spell also designed a matching robe, which is still available to purchase here!)

Sure enough, before I wore this dress and was able to properly assess the colour, Spell dropped the Blue Moon collection and I fell in love with the Portobello Road Boho Dress, which arrived today and I cannot wait to wear it!  So, in the end, I most likely won't be purchasing the Hendrix Boho Dress, but was happy I was able to rent this strappy maxi dress.

Happy shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment