Tuesday, May 26, 2020

cozy striped mini dress


Free People All Lined Up Mini Dress (also at Revolve here, for rent here)
Hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend!  It was a hot one here.  This Free People dress is another item I rented from Nuuly.  It's on sale for under $50 at Free People!  It also comes in blue, which is selling out at Free People, but I found all sizes currently available at Lulus here.  I love the puff sleeves!  It's a very comfy dress to wear so you could pair it with some white sneakers or cowboy boots, but it has an open back so it feels a little fancy so I paired it with a pair of Tony Bianco wedge sandals.  I would wear this outfit out to dinner, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to wear it out and just took some quick pictures in our backyard since I'm shipping my rentals back to Nuuly today.  I ended up liking the lighting so you will probably be seeing a lot of outfits shot here ha.   

Happy shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment