Friday, May 29, 2020

bella blue




LoveShackFancy Canna Blouse (on sale here, for rent here, budget-friendlier one here, here and here)
Tularosa shorts (old, similar here and here)
LoveShackFancy is coming to Target!!  I'm SO excited!  You can check out the collection here, but it officially drops June 6!  The price point is crazy good (compared to their regular price point) so it'll be hard to pick just one!  Unfortunately, the Target line appears to only be dresses, which is kind of a bummer because I love their skirts and blouses.  I was able to rent this beautiful LoveShackFancy Victorian inspired blouse from Nuuly.  I love the subtle ditsy floral print and, of course, the ruffles and balloon sleeves.  It's so light and airy and perfect for the heat we've been having.  I paired the blouse with white shorts and a pair of jute wedge sandals to keep everything light and summery!

Happy shopping/renting and good luck on June 6!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment