Friday, May 22, 2020

for love & lemons


For Love & Lemons Savannah Boxy Sweater (for rent, available in black here)

Happy Friday!  We've had a lot of rain the past few days and yesterday evening the sun came out so we headed to the park for some much-needed fresh air.  Because it had cooled down a bit, I wore this beautiful For Love & Lemons sweater.  I thankfully paired it with a pair of AGOLDE shorts because it ended up being really warm.  Also, this sweater is quite cropped so I needed to pair it with something high-waisted and these shorts are more forgiving than the high-waisted Levi's I ordered before everything happened.  (These AGOLDE shorts have been one of the best purchases I have ever made!)

I love For Love & Lemons knits (as I'm sure I've mentioned on the blog before).  A lot of their knits are on sale!  I love this embroidered cardigan.  They're great quality and always have the prettiest details.  This sweater is embroidered with pretty purple flowers and, of course, I love the balloon sleeves.  Unfortunately this sweater is sold out, but I've linked it for renting from Nuuly.  Urban Outfitters carries it in black, which I've also linked above! 

Happy shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment