Wednesday, May 20, 2020

floral romper






When I was choosing items to rent from Nuuly, I was mainly thinking about comfort so this Free People romper was at the top of my list.  It's sold out mostly everywhere, but I did find it for purchase here.  (I've linked it above for renting and linked a similar one from Madewell.)  I've mentioned many times on the blog that I love a romper.  They're so easy to throw on.  (I love jumpsuits just as much but unfortunately they're usually too long on me.)  This romper is flowy, which makes it comfy to wear around the house, but has an open back which fancies it up.  I'd wear it out to dinner with some wedge sandals (I'm eyeing these Soludos Como Platform Wedge sandals).  But we're not ready to eat out just yet, even though they've opened up restaurants here in South Carolina, so I threw on my Adidas slides and we headed back to the park.  My husband and son were throwing the football around and I decided to join them, which proves a romper works for just about anything!

Happy shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment