Monday, July 18, 2016

baby blues




ASOS Sandals (love these blue sandals, have them in black!);
Prada Sunglasses}

Ever since I read that article in InStyle about the colour blue, I've been drawn to it (see my recent post here).  This ASOS top is SO pretty.  I love the details.  I would normally pair a pretty pastel against white (or black) so that it would pop more, but I decided to go all blue and paired this pretty top with light blue cutoffs.  I also like the feminine details of the top against the shredded details of the cutoffs, making the outfit not too sweet.

Love the colour blue?  I've also been eyeing this Tularosa lace top - it says mint but I'm pretty sure it's baby blue, this Rebecca Minkoff top, this Club Monaco top - love the sleeves! - and this ZARA off-the-shoulder tunic.

Happy shopping!
Mx  

No comments:

Post a Comment