Friday, July 8, 2016

#OOTD / dream shirt and mini skirt

#OOTD / dream shirt and mini skirt

Happy Friday!  I'm really loving these types of shirts right now - easy, breezy.  It's similar to this Spell Folk Town blouse I wore a few months ago (new style of that blouse here).  I'd be all over buying this top (and the new Spell one because I basically want to own everything Spell) but it's way too hot here, even in the evening.  Anything long sleeve is a no-go.  But I see fall styles already starting to trickle in (depressing, I know) and this is what I picture for when it starts cooling down a bit here.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect denim mini skirt, ideally in a light colour since I bought a darker denim skirt (but A-line) last season.  I'm just avoiding skirts right now because of the whole thighs sticking together in this heat thing.  I picture this outfit with these See by Chloe denim platform sandals, which I've been obsessing over.  I had pre-ordered them a while ago but they won't be available until end of August so I cancelled them because I am too impatient.  But they're now available here!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment