Friday, July 22, 2016

#OOTD / fall ready in black & white

#OOTD / fall ready

It's that time of year already: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  It's not your typical sale because these are new items that will go back to regular price in a couple of weeks.  I usually take advantage of the sale to buy key essentials for fall: a jacket, jeans, booties.  This Topshop Leather Biker Jacket is my pick.  A must-have for fall.  You can dress it down with jeans or throw it over a pretty dress.  I've been eyeing this striped off the shoulder top at Nasty Gal this week, but now my size is gone (boo).  I love black and white for fall (really the only time I wear black) so I paired the striped tee with black skinny jeans which, to me, are a must-have for fall.  I am obsessing over these L'Agence Margot Skinny Jeans.  They have a high rise and are cropped, which are the two things I'm looking for.  Neiman Marcus is also having a killer sale on shoes.  These Maison Margiela Open-Toe Booties are over 50% off.  They're a great buy since they'll easily take you well into fall.

Happy shopping!
Mx 


No comments:

Post a Comment