Saturday, July 16, 2016

#OOTD / blush & denim

#OOTD / blush & denim


Yay, weekend!  It's been a busy week, we had family visiting from Canada and they left yesterday so I'm a little late with my #OOTD post.  I sometimes have an idea when it comes to my #OOTD posts, based on what I've been coveting that week, but this week it came together quickly as soon as I came across these Derek Lam 10 Crosby slides.  Dying over the them, but sadly the smallest size (6), I think, will be too big on me.  Naturally I paired them with cutoffs since it's too hot to wear jeans, but I have been obsessing over 3x1's crop fringe jeans for a while now.  Again, I think they'll be too long on me, otherwise I would be all over them even though I wouldn't be able to wear them until probably October.  I stuck with the blush vibe and went with this pretty FindersKEEPERS blouse, although I think this Free People bodysuit would be my next choice to keep the focus on the slides (or the fringe detail of the jeans + slides).

Happy shopping!
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment