Monday, July 25, 2016

black & white boho







 {Tularosa Huxley Top in Ivory Striped Tribal (also in a tank dress here and off-the-shoulder here);
Urban Outfitters Hat (similar);

My #OOTD post on Friday was also a black and white combo post, which I usually save for fall or winter since I'm more of a bright colours kind of gal in the summer, but I had ordered this Tularosa top and the combo was on my mind.  I am obsessed with the Tularosa Huxley top.  There have been different versions.  But this black & white (erm, ivory) one is my favourite.  I love the boho vibe.  Flowy so you can eat whatever the hell you want and not feel uncomfortable... although after the Italian feast I had with my sister at Ducatis Pizzeria & Trattoria (my new go-to for Italian food in Myrtle Beach), these shorts did need unbuttoning in the car.  But this top covered them.  So that's enough of a reason to buy it, if you ask me.  Oh, also because it's super pretty.  I love that you can wear the braided tie a few different ways too: tied (it came that way and I was rushing out the door), untied completely, or hanging loose and tied in a knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment