Tuesday, July 5, 2016

linen off the shoulder





Trying to get a cute picture with ice cream is nearly impossible.  Amazed no ice cream ended up on my clothes or sandals!

 

Talula Okinawa Short (other colours);
Schutz Erlina Sandal (also here in black);
Gorjana Alphabet Necklace (similar here);

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!  We ate hot dogs (well, I ate pasta) and then we decided to grab some ice cream.  We ended up going to the beach to our normal spot to watch the fireworks, but it was SO windy.  So, even though we wanted to avoid it, we ended up at Broadway at the Beach again to watch the fireworks.  The kids had a blast riding the rides and the fireworks were great, as usual, but the best part was we managed to get out of the parking lot in less than 10 minutes!  Unlike last year, which I think took us about 2 hours.  In the end, I'm glad we went.  It was deathly hot, but I felt cool enough in this Anthropologie linen off the shoulder tee.  I loved it as soon as I tried it on at Anthropologie (that's now my test whether or not to buy something).  I love it so much I might buy it in white (it comes in 3 colours!).  Of course since we were celebrating the 4th of July, I paired it with white shorts and my favourite red gladiator sandals.

1 comment:

  1. Off the shoulder is my favorite style right now! And it looks so cute on you!!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete