Monday, July 11, 2016

perfectly victorian pt III

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Cross Body Bag (in black, lilac on sale, this colour will be nice for fall);
Brixton Dalila Hat (in black);

My sister and I went out for dinner Saturday night.  I wore this beautiful Free People 'Perfectly Victorian Mini' dress (also seen on the blog here and here).  Free People came out with a black version and a blue version, which are just as beautiful, but I particularly love the ivory, which sold out quickly but is now back in stock!  I paired the dress this time with my favourite new pink booties.  These Jeffrey Campbell booties surprisingly go well with a lot of pieces in my wardrobe.  I guess that makes sense since I love florals and anything pink.  But it's time to say good-bye to this dress.  I've now worn it 3x, but not quite enough so I'm selling it on Poshmark!  (I'm also selling a bunch of other things from my wardrobe.)  This dress is meant to be a mini and being petite I was hoping that meant it was going to be a bit shorter on me.  But I kept it because it is SO beautiful.  So hopefully someone else will be able to give it the proper love it deserves.  Plus, I have my eye on another Free People dress.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I love that free people dress! The embroidery is so pretty!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this dress!! And those shoes are super cute with it!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete