Thursday, July 14, 2016

skort, bra top & a denim vest



Talula Bra Top (similar here, love this one and this striped one);
Madewell Vest (similar here);
Zara Sandals;

It's been deathly hot here lately.  So I've been living in shorts and rompers because skirts and dresses are out of the question.  Except at night when it's a little more bearable.  But I just can't with the thighs rubbing together.  No #thighgap here.  I'd love to wear pants but it's just not an option in this heat, although I am eyeing these and these.  They look SO comfy.  Anyway, shorts it is.  I love this Privacy Please skort.  It's such a pretty colour and I love the tie detail.  Last time I wore this skort with the matching top (see here).  To change things up I paired it with a simple white bra top I bought at Aritzia a little while ago, which I live in because I can't put on a real bra either in this heat, and a denim vest, which in the end was too hot to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment