Friday, October 30, 2020

friday find: stardust rancher

 

Lack of Color Stardust Rancher


Happy Friday!  I love Lack of Color hats.  Once I discovered their hats, I rarely shop anywhere else.  The main reason why I love their hats is because of the quality and unique styles, but also because they come in different sizes, as opposed to a lot of brands that only carry a one-size-fits-all, which does not work for my small head.  I lived in my Lack of Color Spencer Boater for probably the entire time I lived in Myrtle Beach (2 years), but since I've discovered their 'Rancher' style, it's pretty much the only one I reach for.  I own the Noir Rancher and the Zulu Rancher, as seen on pretty much every blog post for the past few years.
 
If you've been reading my blog, you know how much I love pink.  So when I saw Lack of Color drop a collection that included this Rose Rancher, it took everything in me not to purchase it.  Rose is not a colour that suits me.  (Yet you'll probably still see me occasionally wearing it on the blog because sometimes I can't resist.)  But my dreams came true when Lack of Color dropped their newest collection, which included the beautiful, pastel pink Stardust Rancher.

It arrived the other day and I cannot wait to share it on the blog!

Happy (hat) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment