Monday, October 5, 2020

one piece



Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's been less humid here, which has been really, really nice!  It rained pretty much all of yesterday, but on Saturday we spent a lot of time outside.  We found a huge, empty parking lot where the kids could ride their bikes.  I wore this Free People Marina One Piece.  I mentioned before that I'm looking for comfy pieces that I can wear around the house in case I get caught in the background of my daughter's zoom conferences.  So when I came across this one piece on the Free People site, I had to order it.  The problem now is that I'll want to wear it every day, ha!
 
It was pretty windy out so unfortunately it was hard to capture this one piece without looking like a balloon.  But I wanted to share it with you because it's selling out quickly, especially the black one, which I also ordered because I love it so much.  (I would keep an eye out for returns!)  I paired the one piece with my Valentino Rockstud Platform Sandals and once it cools down even more, I'll be pairing it with a pair of booties and a cardigan.  I'll be sharing that outfit on the blog in the weeks to come!
 
This Free People one piece also looks super comfy and comes in 4 colours!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment