Monday, October 26, 2020

pretty pineapple dress



 
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was really hot this weekend so we headed to the beach!  I wore this Free People Pretty Pineapple Dress.  This dress comes in 4 colours, but I was drawn 
to this pretty purple!  I love the floral embroidery.  This dress works best as a beach coverup because of the low-cut style, but I'm also excited to pair it with a pretty bralette and a pair of boots for fall!  (I love the FP One Adella Bralette from Free People.  I highly recommend it and this is coming from someone who hates wearing bras.  It's available in 17 different colours!).  For a day at the beach, I used the roll tab closures to keep the sleeves up, but I love the option of leaving them down.  If the weather is really cool, you could add a cardigan and a pair of tights.  I have not tried it with this dress, but a great trick I used to use in Canada is to pair a summer dress with a thin turtleneck (cream or ivory for light-coloured dresses and black for darker coloured dresses) underneath for added warmth!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment