Friday, October 23, 2020

friday find: Free People boots



Happy Friday!  Summer shoes can be really pretty, but nothing beats a great boot when it comes to shoes IMO.  I've been coveting a few pairs at Free People.  At the top of my list are these beautiful western-inspired boots.  They come in 3 colours, but I'm eyeing the brown ones.  I would pair them with skinny jeans and a chunky knit sweater, or a babydoll dress.
 


 
The 'sky' colour of these Wesley Ankle Boots is so pretty!  Ever since I purchased my blue tulle skirt, I've been purchasing a lot of blues.  These boots come in 4 other colours!  I'm also loving them in white.




My favorite colour is pink so, of course, I'm coveting these 'rose quartz' slouch boots!  They come in 2 other colours.  I have a few pink dresses in my closet I would pair them with!  I would also pair them with a pair of skinny jeans and a white knit sweater.



I love an over-the-knee ('OTK') boot.  My all-time favourite OTK boots are the Lowland Boots from Stuart Weitzman, but at $278, these Free People ones are more budget-friendly.  I love the 'natural' ones shown above, but these also come in 2 other colours.
 


I love anything embroidered so when I saw these, I immediately fell in love!

Happy (boot) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment