Tuesday, October 13, 2020

smocked spearmint








 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It's been hot and humid again here and will be for the rest of the week.  It's about 10 degrees cooler back in Greenville, SC so I'm used to it cooling down a bit around this time.  It's mid-October and it's still in the mid-80s here in Florida.  As much as I've been wanting fall weather, I've started to embrace the heat.  I took the kids to the beach after school one day last week and it put it all into perspective for me.  I've also been finding some fall pieces that I can still wear in this heat so it's the best of both worlds.
 
With this heat, I'm getting good use out of my summer clothes, a lot I have yet to share on the blog.  Time has flown!  I love this Faithfull the Brand Lenora Top that I purchased from Revolve earlier this summer.  It also comes in pink, apricot and a fun floral print (the latter two being on sale at Shopbop!).  The floral print also comes in a matching pair of shorts (also on sale!).  Although I usually gravitate towards pink, the 'spearmint' is such a refreshing pop of colour.  I love the puff sleeves, which are a bit different than the usual puff sleeve because of the elastic smocking which creates a little ruffle at the bottom of the sleeves.  I also love the little ruffle detail at the bottom of the top.  I paired the cropped top with my go-to AGOLDE Parker Vintage Cut Off Shorts (which I ordered in two sizes because, you know, quarantine) and my pink Gucci GG Marmont Super Mini Bag because I love mixing pastels.  I originally threw on my white Vans, but decided to change into these delicate Schutz Aimi Sandals, which are currently on sale for $46 at Shopbop!
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment