Thursday, October 22, 2020

all of the pretty sweaters

LoveShackFancy Ryland Sweater (sold out, found it here, cropped cardigan version here)

I love fall fashion and cozy sweaters are my jam, but it's still 80 degrees in Florida so I've had to limit my sweater shopping, which has been difficult because there are SO many gorgeous ones out there!  (I try to stick to cotton or acrylic ones, instead of ones with wool, until the temps really drop.)  This LoveShackFancy Ryland Sweater sold out immediately, but you can get back-in-stock notifications and I found a couple sizes left at Farfetch (links above).  I'm not surprised it sold out... the cotton candy colours, the balloon sleeves and the mixed star details.  Since it's still quite warm here, I paired the pretty pink and purple sweater with a pair of white eyelet shorts.
 
I've come across so many pretty sweaters.  I'm a sucker for anything with a pretty ruffle, embroidery and/or a balloon sleeve.  Below are some pretty sweaters that are at the top of my list:
 
 
ZARA has too many beautiful ones to choose from:
 
 ZARA Oversized Wool Blend Cardigan (baby blue! balloon sleeves!)

Happy (sweater) shopping!
Mx

1 comment:

  1. So cute sweater, pink is love. You looks so pretty, you styling is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    Check out my collection of Plus Size Jumpers

    ReplyDelete