Thursday, October 29, 2020

corduroy




I have always loved corduroy.  I remember back in college owning a pair of brown, flared, corduroy pants that I wore all the time.  Since it's quite warm here, but I've been wanting to dress for fall, these Free People corduroy shorts strike a happy balance.  I can wear them now (with a tee and lightweight sweater, as worn above) and later (with a chunky knit sweater - I love this Line + Dot Fringe Cable Knit Sweater, which I wore on the blog here, which now comes in brown!).  These Free People corduroy shorts also come in white, which I'm considering purchasing because I love wearing white in the A/W, especially from head to toe.  I first paired these cord shorts with a black Free People tee a couple of weeks ago, but I really love them paired with this orange Free People sweater.  Just in time for Halloween!

Other corduroy pieces I'm eyeing for fall are these Free People cord trousers (available in 5 colours!), these Free People overalls (available in 4 colours!), these Free People coveralls, this Free People cord jumper (I love the moss colour), this Free People cord mini skirt (I'm coveting the one in cream) and these Rolla's East Coast Cord Flare Pants (available in 5 colours!).  These, unfortunately, would be too long on me, but how amazing are these Free People embroidered cord jeans?  I love, love, love the light blue colour of these ZARA High Waist Corduroy Pants.  And how gorgeous is this ZARA Animal Print Corduroy Dress?  If an animal print dress is too much, it also comes in a mini skirt!  Another great corduroy dress is this Free People Call Me Cord Mini Dress (I love the puff sleeve!).  A pretty pink corduroy jumpsuit by LoveShackFancy?  Yes, please!  I also love this pink Topshop corduroy babydoll minidress (I'm a sucker for a balloon sleeve!).  These HUE corduroy leggings look super comfortable (available in 4 colours!).  I'm obsessing over this byTiMo Floral Ditsy Corduroy Mini Dress.
 
My love for corduroy doesn't end with clothing.  I love the pretty pale colours of this Free People Cord Lieutenant Cap and this blue Brixton Ashland Corduroy Cap.  I wore a corduroy cap by Lack of Color on the blog here!  I also love this pink Lele Sadoughi Corduroy Knotted Headband.

Happy (corduroy) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment