Thursday, April 29, 2021

mended with scarves mini dress





 

We went to the beach earlier this week to watch the sunset.  I wore this beautiful Free People Mended With Scarves Mini Dress.  This 'light combo' colour sold out pretty much everywhere quickly, but I found it at Belk and they're having a 'doorbuster' deal on it today!  (This dress also comes in blue, which I've linked above.)  I'll be wearing this dress on repeat all spring/summer.  I love the mixed floral print design.  It's so light and flowy, perfect for the beach.  I paired the pretty dress with a pair of Marc Fisher LTD. espadrille sandals, which come in 4 colours.  I purchased them at Bloomingdale's and they're offering 25% off if you purchase two or more pairs of shoes until May 2!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment