Friday, April 2, 2021

friday find: bucket hats


RAHI Cali Lake Washed Bucket Hat (available in 4 colours!)





 



 
 Happy Friday!  Bucket hats are a really big trend for spring.  I'm partial to Lack of Color hats, but there are so many styles available in a variety of price ranges!  The RAHI Cali hat, above, is only $38 and is available at Free People.  The Lack of Color Holiday Bucket hat is $119, but are so pretty and definitely well-made and, IMO, worth every penny since I live in my Lack of Color hats.  I've shown my two favourite styles above, but they have many bucket hats to choose from, including a few on sale and even some styles for kids!  This Frankies Bikinis Jax Bucket Hat is $51 and is available in 11 colours!

Hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend!
 
Happy (bucket hat) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment