Thursday, April 8, 2021

smocked


 
Smocked dresses (and tops) are everywhere this spring!  Maybe it's because it brings me back to my childhood, but I've purchased a few smocked dresses for spring, including this LoveShackFancy Analia Dress, which is unfortunately sold out (there's still a size left in the cream version and it's on sale!).  This dress is so beautiful and the smocked bodice gives the dress more texture.  I love the mixed floral print and colorblocking and, even though it looks a bit fancy, it's very comfortable and lightweight.  I'm also loving this LoveShackFancy Masie Midi Dress and this LoveShackFancy Capri Midi Dress, which also have a smocked bodice.  I also recently purchased this smocked dress from & Other Stories, but it's unfortunately already sold out, but I'm loving this & Other Stories Printed Puff Sleeve Midi Dress.  I'll also be sharing this Spell & The Gypsy Collective smocked midi dress on the blog soon!

Other smocked pieces I'm loving:

Steele Amelia Dress (such a pretty colour!)
 
Happy smocking!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment