Monday, April 19, 2021

what's poplin?




Poplin is perfect for the hot and humid weather we've been having.  It's so lightweight and airy.  I'll be living in this ZARA Full Sleeve Poplin Top this spring/summer.  This top also now comes in white, but I love this bright colour.  It's so pretty!  I also love that you could wear this top off the shoulder.  Plus, it's under $40!  (Just a fit note - I'm normally an XS, but ordered this top in a S because XS was sold out at the time.)  I paired the pretty peach top with my go-to AGOLDE cutoffs, but it would really pop against white jeans (or shorts)!  I'll also be pairing this top with these For Love & Lemons floral shorts
 
ZARA has a lot of pretty poplin pieces.  I'm loving this Printed Poplin Shirt and this Embroidered Poplin Top.  I love the ruffled straps on this Embroidered Poplin Top.  I love the big bow on this fuchsia Poplin Top.  Tie Dye is still a big trend this season.  I'm loving this Tie Dye Poplin Top.  I also love a poplin dress.  This bubble gum pink Short Poplin Dress, this pastel pink Poplin Midi Dress and this Printed Poplin Dress are so pretty!  I'm also loving this Ruffled Poplin Skirt.  I love a romper/jumpsuit so I'm coveting this red Short Poplin Jumpsuit.
 
Below are some other poplin pieces I'm loving for spring:
 
MILLY Naomi Poplin Top (love the colorblocking!)
juliet dunn Poplin Baby Doll Top (love the lemon colour, embroidery and ruffled sleeves!)
ASOS DESIGN Cotton Poplin Mini Dress (love the floral embroidery!)

Happy (poplin) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment