Tuesday, April 27, 2021

spring plaid




 

 

Unlike gingham, normally when I think of plaid, I think of fall, until I saw this gorgeous LoveShackFancy plaid midi dress.  The colours are so pretty and definitely scream a spring picnic!  I love the puff sleeves, which are pretty subtle (a lot of puff sleeved pieces I've been buying are quite dramatic).  I also love the ruffles that run down the dress.  Of course, I paired the pink and blue plaid dress with my pink Lack of Color hat.  (Although I recently ordered this Lack of Color straw hat, which would go perfectly with this dress!)  This pretty plaid print is also available in a mini dress, a crop top, and a maxi skirt.  
 
Since I purchased this plaid dress, I've been seeing plaid (and, of course, gingham) everywhere.  I've been eyeing this Free People Amelie Plaid Minidress.  Below are other plaid and gingham pieces I'm loving for spring:
 
Free People By The Way Plaid Mini Dress (I wore it in navy on the blog here!)

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment