Monday, April 5, 2021

color me glad (again)


 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  Last month on the blog, I wore this cozy Free People pullover with a pair of black Levi's.  Now that spring is officially here, I'm pairing the colorblock pullover with these pretty, pink Free People flare jeans, which I last paired with an oversized thermal on the blog here.  These flare jeans are super comfortable and come in 20 different colors!  The 'Pasasena Pink' ones I'm wearing are more mauve than pink and, since the pullover has purple sleeves, I thought it would be fun to pair the two together.  Tying in the pink-ish jeans, I added my pink Lack of Color Rancher.  
 
Now that it has warmed up again, I'll really be lightening things up by pairing this oversized pullover with these ivory Levi's 501 shorts, which will be perfect for those breezy beach days!
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment