Tuesday, April 6, 2021

lace collar cardigan

 
 
Now that it's spring, we're putting away our chunky sweaters and pulling out those lightweight sweaters and cardigans.  (Living in Florida, this happened for me a couple of months ago, but growing up in Canada, I still remember this time of year and being excited to finally do this.  Not to say you didn't need to still occasionally pull out that chunky sweater.)  I posted my picks for spring cardigans on the blog here, which included this Glamorous Lace Collar Cardigan.  It's so pretty!  I love the colour and the softness of the brushed knit, but the lace collar is what sealed the deal for me.  Bonus, it's only $77!  
 
& Other Stories has a similar cardigan in 4 different colours here.  Below are some other pretty collared pieces I'm loving:

Tach Clothing Catia Blouse (love the floral detail!)

 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment