Thursday, April 15, 2021

ruffled, tiered & off the shoulder


 
MISA Los Angeles Isella Dress (avail for rent here, other colours here and here and similar here)
 
I've always been a fan of anything off-the-shoulder (my favourite pieces include this Jen's Pirate Booty gauzy top, this Susana Monaco neon pink top, this Faithfull The Brand striped top, this Free People midi dress and this Spell & The Gypsy Collective embroidered top), so I was immediately drawn to this MISA Los Angeles Isella Dress.  It's so pretty!  Plus, it's pink.  But the tiered ruffles make it really playful and fun to wear.  This dress was in stock at Revolve last week, but unfortunately it's currently sold out.  You can click 'notify me' and Revolve will email you if it becomes available!  You could also rent this dress at Rent the Runway, which I've linked above.  This dress is also available in a beautiful graphic floral print and a pink navy floral print and a similar style is available in blue, which I've also linked above!  
 
Below are some other off-the-shoulder, ruffled and/or tiered pieces I'm eyeing for spring:

Free People The Convertible Skirt (you can also wear it as a dress!)
 
Happy shopping!
Mx 

No comments:

Post a Comment