Friday, April 9, 2021

friday find: baggy trousers

 
Happy Friday!  Today we're saying good-bye to skinny jeans and hello to baggy trousers!  Since most of us have been living in joggers and loungewear for the past year and now with the hope of returning to 'normal' in the (hopefully) near future, the idea of skinny jeans can make one cringe.  Thankfully, baggy trousers are everywhere, making it easier to transition to wearing pants again.  This Free People Margate Pleated Trouser is available in 15 colours and under $100!  I love that this pleated trouser could be dressed up with a blouse and sandals, or dressed down with a tee and sneakers.

I purchased these Free People Make A Stand Trousers, which come in 5 colours, and are so comfortable.  I'm also loving this Boyish The Nico Pant, this h:ours Shaye Paperbag Cargo Pant and these Levi's Tailor High Loose Taper Pants, which are great neutral pants.  I'm also coveting this BLANKNYC Chambray Tapered Pant.  I love the colour of these MOTHER The Wrapper Patch Springy Ankle Pants and the pattern on these Eberjey Strata Solid Hudson Pants.

Speaking of saying good-bye to skinny jeans, I'm loving these AGOLDE 90s Mid Rise Loose Fit jeans, or this One Teaspoon Smiths Trouser Jean, which is on sale!  Since my favourite colour is pink, I'm coveting these One Teaspoon Dirty Pink Cargo Safari Relaxed Jeans.
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment